Originally posted at PrimeTimeGeek.com.
This episode features the contributions of some wonderfully talented and insightful podcasters, bloggers, and writers, and it’s been an honor to have the opportunity to work with them. In particular, in this episode you’ll find clips from previous episodes featuring:
- “The Man” from Slacker and the Man
- Stu Cohen from Heroes Landing
- Mitsugi and Chiaki from the A.A.A. (Anime Addicts Anonymous) Podcast
- James Greene Jr. of the JGTwo Land Blog
- “Mad” Mario Marsicovetere, once and future Highlord of Home Theater
- Peter Stolmeier, a.k.a. Wheldon Smiley, and Wacko Media
- Tony Oliver, voice actor, writer, and director
- Maggie Bridger of Legendary Chloe
- and John Booth, blogger and author of Collect All 21! Memoirs of a Star Wars Geek – The First 30 Years.
In addition, I want to give special thanks to Ryan Macdonald of the Talk Nerdy Show for his multiple appearances on PTG, and to Alex Teston of Ghost Shadow Studio for his contributions and his unflagging support and promotion of PTG and its mission. Also, many thanks to Todd Merrick of Heroes Landing, Jeff Melvin of Comic Connection, Juan Carlos Martinez-Sifre of Podnosticast, Terry Cronin of Students of the Unusual and Adventure Chefs, Kent Ward of the Propeller Anime Club, Ryan Scott and the Orlando Ghostbusters, Joseph Carbonell, Joshua Urbanowski, Mark Brown, Lisa Corrao, and perhaps most of all to Geoff and Jennifer Peace of SomaCow, without whose constant support, encouragement, and counsel there’s simply no way the show would have continued this long.
Due to financial constraints, PTG will not air or record again until Sunday, January 23rd. This is a recent and unfortunate development that resulted from poor planning on my part, and for I apologize to our listeners and supporters. We will be back. It’s a promise.