Shortly before the taping of this episode, Marc With a C was ordered by his doctor to go on immediate vocal rest. No joke.
Instead of ending season two of The Real Congregation a few episodes early, he instead enlisted his favorite TTS program to host the show instead. Her name is Audrey, and she is only enable with the facts and playlists that Marc has given her. However, she’s always wanted to be a star, and it’ll be interesting to see where she takes the show.
Due to our faith in how good of a program she is, we saw no need to double check this program before releasing it to you. Audrey is a good host, and besides, what could possibly go wrong?
- Substitute (US radio edit) :: The Who
- I’m Beginning To See The Light :: Joe Jackson
- God Wants Us To Wait :: The Magnetic Fields
- Cheating Nighttime :: Blinker The Star
- Class Clown Spots A UFO :: Guided By Voices
- Protest :: Merv Shiner
- The One Man Band Broke Up :: Ceschi
- He Hit Me (It Felt Like A Kiss) :: The Crystals
- Any Kind Of Pain :: Frank Zappa
- Crying In The Rain :: Carole King
- Pigs On The Wing (full version) :: Pink Floyd
- Tro, Hopp & Karek :: Suzie
- They’re Coming To Take Me Away :: Napoleon XIV
- I’m Happy They Took You Away :: Josephine XIV
- They’re Coming To Get Me Again :: Napoleon XIV
- Yawa Em Ekat Ot Gnimoc Er’yeht :: Napoleon XIV
- Brimful Of Asha :: Cornershop